These terms of service apply to all activities for Itona Expeditions across all platforms which Itona Expeditions is active on. By participating in any of these platforms or receiving a character you automatically accept Itona Expeditions's Terms of Service. Terms of Service may be updated at any time without any notice. All users are expected to comply with Itona Expeditions' Terms of Service at all times. Itona Expeditions reserves the right to terminate the access of any user who does not comply with our terms of service, or for any other reason Itona Expeditions sees fit. Itona Expeditions is not liable for any damages relating to the use, or inability to use, our service.
Our Game: The online game called Itona Expeditions, and any websites, services, software or assets related to it.
Content: Any information sent to or published on Our Game.
User: A person using Our Game.
Masterlist: A listing that Our Game maintains of all official Characters.
Character: An official, approved piece of art that has been uploaded to Our Game's Masterlist.
Virtual Items: Virtual assets that can be acquired in Our Game.
Virtual Currency: Any ingame currency that can be acquired in Our Game.
Changes to Terms of Service
Terms of Service may be updated at any time without any notice. All users are expected to comply with Itona Expeditions' Terms of Service at all times. You are responsible for peroidically checking our Terms of Service. Our Terms of Service is only available in English.
Agreement to Terms of Service
By registering for an account or obtaining an Itona Expeditions Character you agree to by bound by our Terms of Service.
We grant users personal non-transferable limited rights to use Our Game, subject entirely to our Terms of Service. Itona Expeditions retains commercial ownership and rights to all assets in Our Game.
- All Users of Itona Expeditions are required to be 16 years of age or older.
- Users may not play Itona Expeditions or register for an account on Our Game if they been convicted of any offence, or are subject to any court order, relating to assault, harassment, violence, animal abuse or sexual crimes.
- Users must comply with all local laws in their own jurisidiction while making use of Our Game.
- Users agree to not exploit, attack or maliciously use the Itona Expeditions site in any manner. This includes, but it not limited to running scripts, exploiting loopholes or bugs and scamming.
- Users must adhere to all Itona Expeditions content and community guidelines at all times.
- Users permitted a single account. If you are playing in the same household or using the same internet as another player please inform Itona Expeditions ownership upon signing up for an account. By accessing the Itona Expeditions website you allow Itona Expeditions to view your IP address for authentication purposes.
- Regardless of how you obtain a character from Itona Expeditions (paid in currency, free, event, etc.) these terms apply to all characters. Characters for Itona Expeditions all originate through official means and are logged on Our Game's Masterlist.
- When you receive a Character from Itona Expeditions you become the owner of the design of the Character for non-commercial purposes.
- Official Masterlist art may not be embedded or uploaded on any other site. This includes: uploading to Deviantart, Toyhouse, or Facebook. You may upload references that are drawn and created by you to these places.
- Itona Expeditions only recognizes a single owner for each Character at a single time.
- Itona Expeditions only recognizes the owner of a Character based on the owner that is listed on our website. Once a transaction has been completed the buyer is considered to be the owner of the Character, and this Character cannot be removed from them.
Character Sale Terms
- All additional art based on a Itona Expeditions design must be included in the sale or trade of the Character, including but not limited to: Character art, alternate forms and additional representations of the Character. If it is not possible to sell or trade these additional items they must be destroyed upon the sale or trade of the Character. Once a Character is traded or sold the original owner may no longer claim ownership of the design for any purpose.
- Players are permitted to trade or sell Characters they have acquired from Itona Expeditions. Transfers of Characters must be made through the Itona Expeditions website. Itona Expeditions does not set price caps on Characters. Trades must adhere to the Terms of Service for anything that is being exchanged for the Itona Expeditions Character as well as all of Itona Expeditions' Terms.
- Ownership of any Itona Expeditions Characters may not be assigned to banned players.
- Users must have an account on Our Game's website in order to purchase a Character.
- Itona Expeditions reserves the right to use any Character or art produced for their own portfolio and promotion.
- You must be 16 years of age to own a Itona Expeditions character. No Itona Expeditions Character may be legally obtained or sold to anyone under 16 years of age.
Itona Expeditions has basic behaviour expectations for all Users. Violations of these expectations may result in temporary or permanent bans, at the discretion of Itona Expeditions ownership.
- Users do not cheat. Cheating includes, but is not limited to: attempting to exploit Itona Expeditions, signing up for multiple accounts, scamming other players and stealing art.
- Users treat each other respectfully. Users are expected to speak to, and about, other people with kindness and respect. This also extends to other APRG groups and games.
- Users do not post disturbing, inappropriate or harassing content. See content guidelines for additional details.
- Users address any issues with Itona Expeditions directly. Behaviour intended to troll, harass or grief Itona Expeditions will result in an immediate ban.
- Users do not steal or otherwise make use of Itona Expeditions assets, including but not limited to: art, graphics, setting, game data, outside of the Itona Expeditions setting.
Harassment & Trolling
By accessing any Itona Expeditions platform you agree to not engage in harassing or trolling behaviours. This includes but is not limited to:
- Content that is illegal in Canada may not be shared on Our Game.
- Creating content for shock value, with the goal of eliciting negative emotions and interactions
- Personal attacks against other member of Itona Expeditions, or Itona Expeditions itself
- Baiting behaviours that are meant to elicit negative responses
- Posting defamatory or cruel statements or images about any person
- You may not use racist, sexist, ableist, violent, obscene, homophobic or transphobic language or images on any Itona Expeditions platform
You may not use any Itona Expeditions platform to seek or offer medical advice. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Seeking or offering medical advice for yourself
- Seeking or offering medical advice for someone else
- Seeking or offering medical advice for an animal
- Do not share personally identifying information on any Itona Expeditions platform. This includes: full names, addresses, contact information.
- All photos of minors are required to have their faces obscured with a blur, sticker or similar. You must have the direct consent of the legal parent or guardian to post any photo containing a minor.
- You may not post links to Kickstarters, GoFundMes or personal Facebook pages without explicit approval from Itona Expeditions.
- All content submitted to Itona Expeditions must be made by you. Itona Expeditions has a 0 tolerance policy for plagiarism and art theft. Directly referencing another artist's work is not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to: trace overs and eyeballing.
- The use of bases, either free or paid, is only allowed in activities that specifically make note of it. Bases must be clearly identified and credited.
- Content submitted to Itona Expeditions may not depict sexual, pornographic or adult scenes.
- Content submitted to Itona Expeditions may not depict explicit, extreme violence.
- Content submitted to Itona Expeditions may not feature derogatory language or imagery including, but not limited to, homophobic, racist or transphobic terms or symbols.
- Content submitted to Itona Expeditions may not feature non-consensual romantic or sexual relationships, including but not limited to incest, rape or pedophilia. Any content submitted dealing with these themes will result in an immediate ban.
- By sharing any Content in Our Game User agrees that they have the rights and permissions to use that Content in Our Game.
USD Payment Terms
- Payment for characters is accepted through Paypal in USD. Payment for characters is always invoiced and the buyer must agree to the terms included in our Terms of Service to purchase a character.
- Itona Expeditions reserves the right to refuse payment from any user.
- Users with accounts under two months of age may be required to provide additional documentation to take part in any USD based events.
- Chargebacks on any paid transaction will result in automatic banning from all Itona Expeditions activities.
USD Payment Plans
Payment plans may be available in some circumstances on real currency characters. To inquire about a payment plan directly contact Itona Expeditions ownership. All payment plans require a 25% non-refundable down payment. Remainder of the amount must be paid within the next 30 days. Should a player default on a payment plan any payments they have made beyond the 25% down payment will be refunded. Default on a payment plan will result in a 30 day ban from sales. A second default on a payment plan will result in a permanent ban from sales. Payment plans must be discussed before you purchase or bid.
Itona Expeditions runs flatsales USD at various intervals. Itona Expeditions classifies any event with a set, fixed price as a flatsale, regardless of how winners are selected. All flatsales are hosted by the shop account. Payment for flatsales must be made within 24 hours of receiving the contract. If payment is not made within 24 hours Itona Expeditions reserves the right to put the design back up for sale. Chargebacks on flatsale payments will result in immediate banning from all Itona Expeditions platforms and the design will be put back up for sale. Any edited comments made during flatsales, regardless of platform, will be considered invalid. Itona Expeditions reserves the final decision in cases where it is not clear who has won during a flatsale.
Itona Expeditions runs USD customs at various times. Customs are defined as characters that are not sold predesigned. When requesting a custom, designers always have the right to turn down the requested character. Once a character is completed, the buyer will be shown the finished character, and may request minor, reasonable changes that were included in the original request. (Eg. Adjusting colours, minor marking corrections, etc.) If the designer and the customer cannot agree on the final design, the case will be arbitrated by Itona Expeditions ownership. Should the customer not find the outcome satisfactory, they may be offered a partial refund, depending on the case.
Chargebacks on payments will result in immediate banning from all Itona Expeditions platforms and the design will be put back up for sale. Any edited comments made during custom openings, regardless of platform, will be considered invalid. Itona Expeditions reserves the final decision in cases where it is not clear who has won during customs openings.
Itona Expeditions runs USD auctions at various intervals. Itona Expeditions classifies any event with bidding as an auction. All auctions will be hosted by the shop account. Payment for auctions must be made within 24 hours of receiving the invoice.
If payment is not made within 24 hours the next highest bidder will be declared the winner of the auction. If you win an auction and then do not pay you will receive a 30 day ban from all Itona Expeditions activities. A second failure to pay will result in a permanent ban.
Any edited comments made during auctions will be considered invalid, and will disqualify the editor from participating. Itona Expeditions reserves the final decision in cases where it is not clear who has won during an auction.