- Submissions must follow the literature or visual art guide.
- Submission must follow any details from the hunt prompt they are submitting to. (Eg. specific background requirements.)
- 50% or more of the prey animal must be depicted in visual art pieces and the prey animal must be mentioned at least once every 300 words in literature pieces.
- A hunt license must be attached to the submission.
- Hounds attached to the submission must be owned by the submitter.
- Hounds being rolled must be attached to the submission.
- Only bonuses listed on the form will be rolled for.
- Up to three players may collaborate on hunting pieces.
- Only one hunt license is needed when collaborating. Other collaborators must link to the submission with the hunt license.
- If all handlers are depicted in the submission all handlers may enter up to their own hound handling limits.
- If 0 or 1 handler is depicted in the submission only one players handler's hound handling limit and bonuses may be used.
- If 2 handlers are depicted both of their handling limits may be used.
Purchased or Gifted Rolls
- Hound owner must submit and attach hounds that they own.
- The player creating the art must use their own hound handling limit and handler bonuses, not the purchaser or gift recipient.
Various handler bonuses can be applied to explorations, below is a currently complete list.
1 handling bonus may be used. In collaborations if both handlers are depicted both handler's handling bonuses may be used.
Basic Hound Handling: Allows 1 Hound to be rolled.
Brace Hound Handling: Allows 2 Hounds to be rolled.
Trio Hound Handling: Allows 3 Hounds to be rolled.
Quad Hound Handling: Allows 4 Hounds to be rolled.
Basic Hunt Training: Improved odds of having a successful hunt.
Instincts must be listed if your Hound has them.
Biddable: Biddable Hounds do not count against handler limits. Only 1 biddable Hound may use this bonus per submission.
Unpredictable: Unpredictable Hounds reduce the handler limit by 1, to a minimum of 1. Unpredictable Hounds provide a bonus unpredictable roll each in Exploration, Hunt or Expedition submissions.
Independant: Independant Hounds receive an extra roll when they are in an Exploration, Hunt or Expedition and are the only Hound.
Packmate: Packmate Hounds receive an extra roll when they are in an Exploration, Hunt or Expedition and are the not only Hound.
Quick Learner: Quick Learner Hounds receive 1 additional training in each Exploration, Hunt or Expedition submission.
Ynnisi: Ynnisi Hounds receive 1 extra training when included in submissions set in Ynnis.
Azzaruan: Azzaruan Hounds receive 1 extra training when included in submissions set in Azzaru.